Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

1990 240 DL. I live in Kemptville ON. Canada. Last E-Missions

Customer Question

1990 240 DL. I live in Kemptville ON. Canada. Last E-Missions Test said too much fuel was being dumped into engine. the car is getting poor mileage. Could a fuel censor be part of the problem. Tire pressure, air filter and spark plugs are good.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .i would check your oxygen sensor thry can fail and do to bad and can effect fuel ecconomy