Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Alarm goes off by itself even with temporarily deactivated

Customer Question

Alarm goes off by itself even with temporarily deactivated button pressed can you advise?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .most common problem with false alarm triggering ends to be bad siren module I has internal battery that fails to charge and than triggers the alarm and siren to fix. You replace worn siren module