Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Want to raise drivers seat in Volvo C70 - not having much

Customer Question

Want to raise driver's seat in Volvo C70 - not having much luck
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.

Enes : Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .
Enes : cant raise seat more than what it is somone asked before the frame if car where seat sits is low and that is part of problem only way to do is to go to body shop modify the body floor frame re weld extra metal that is only way but very expesive also
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.

Please remember to rate my answer.IF you feel the need to click either"Helped a little"or"I expected more"please STOP that is Negative
feedback to me. Reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION