Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

hi can you help me i have a vovlo(NNN) NNN-NNNN1600 the problem

Customer Question

hi can you help me i have a vovlo(NNN) NNN-NNNN1600 the problem is the windscreen wiper gust stoped working frunt and back wiper dont work the fues is ok ,i go a new secound hand stark switch of ebay but still not working can you help me dave
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Dave,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have now discovered that the fuse was the problem.I have replaced it with a 20 amp,but it has blown again.Any further advice.Dave

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We changed the fuse but it still keeps blowing,have you any further advise please ??

Hello Dave,

Thank you for getting back to me and providing additional information. I am continuing to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Taken radio out and changed the fuse,blown again Sunday a.m...need the car as I am a care worker !!THANKS

Hello Dave,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Dave,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Hi Dave .

So sorry that you had to wait all this time ,i have just been informed that you need assistance .

What i suggest you do first is earth the wiper motor with a wire as the motor is bolted into place on rubber bushing mounts and tend to lose the earth connections so add a wire from the base of the motor housing and to the chassis .
I have corrected this issue with a lot of Volvos in the past with this system and works in most cases , if this does not work

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg

If this does not work please get back to me