Mike
Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Volvo truck fh 13. Suspension wont level and it wont lift

Customer Question

Volvo truck fh 13. Suspension won't level and it won't lift it's middle axle. Fault code reads mid 150 sid28 fmi4.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome ..

My name is MIKE- I have been asked to help you with your question.

I do not have a great deal of overall info on this but I can tell you in answer to your question, that the MID 150 code you have is for the "Suspension control unit "...or circuit / wiring.

The latter - means that the wiring / circuit should be checked inc connections and so on - I suspect you have done that already - and then if that all checks out, its generally as indicated, a computer fault. To cure this usually means a replacement unit but I would recommend to have proper Volvo diag machine on it at that point - to be sure!

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.