Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a 2005 2.4T C70 which has high fuel consumption. I am

Customer Question

I have a 2005 2.4T C70 which has high fuel consumption. I am getting about 15 - 18 miles to the gallon. I thought I should expect about 25 - 30 miles at least. Any suggestions please.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
How many miles are on the vehicle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

42k

Ok the best and most effective way to increase the mpg is with a complete fuel induction service,this is a service performed at most garages,takes about an hour and cleans the entire fuel system of the carbon debris which causes the lower mpg.
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question. 15-18 is what most poeople report mpg city driving. High way you can bring up to 25-28 mpg . But if you had non turbo engine it would be much better in mpg but less power . Fuel induction will not help much mpg it is good for car but it will not change mpg