Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

car had blower problems came out of garage one side red hot

Customer Question

car had blower problems came out of garage one side red hot air and the other cold air thermostat not working and there is no control of the air coming out of the vents etc
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.

Enes :

Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.

Enes :

PROBLEM I HAVE SEEN LIKE YOUR IS MOST THE TIME LINKED IN CLIMATE CONTROL BOX THE TEMERATURE MOTOR LOOSE SYNC

Enes :

NOW THAT SAID YOU CAN TRY TO RE SYNC THE MOTORS AND POSTIONS FOR TEMP USING VOLVO SCANNER IF THAT DONT HELP NEXT STEP IS REPLACE CLIMATE BOX WHAT COMES WITH ALL NEW MOTORS AND WIRING AND RE PROGRAM IT

Enes :

SOME TIMES YOU CAN REPLACE ONLY BAD TEMP MOTORS AND RE SYNC IT

Enes : Do you need more help