Mike
Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

i have a volvo c70 09 plate and both rear break lights have

Customer Question

i have a volvo c70 09 plate and both rear break lights have gone at the same time. I took it to Halfords who have replaced one bulb but other is fine. In the manual, Volvo refer to two fuse boxes, one in the engine bay and one below passenger foot well. No where in the map of the boxes does it refer to rear light assembly or rear brake lights. Is there a seperate fuse box or another controller for the rear brake lights?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you .

Fuse 21 - (should be a 15 amp blue ) in the interior fuse box , is for the "stop lamps" as Volvo term them.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.