Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a 2004 Volvo XC70 that needs a four wheel alignment.

I have a 2004 Volvo XC70 that needs a four wheel alignment. Before that can be done I need to have the bushings on the front lower control arms replaced and also the ball joints. My question is, will replacement ball joints fit on the original lower control arm ? I heard someone say that the replacement ball joint would only fit on a control arm that had been replaced.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name isXXXXX'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.YOU CAN REPLACE JUST BALL JOINTS BY IT SELF AND RE USED OLD CONTROL ARM , ALSO YOU CAN REPLACE ON CONTROL ARM JUST BUSHINGS OR YOU CAN DO COMPLETE CONTROL ARM IT COMES WITH BUSHNIGS
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience: 18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.