Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Hi. my 2002 v40 bi-fuel LPG cuts out and the car struggles

Customer Question

Hi. my 2002 v40 bi-fuel LPG cuts out and the car struggles to start when warm. this has been getting worse recently, it also drops revs severely when the LPG kicks in. I suspect from reading on the web that this may have something to do with the LPG fuel distributor, can you give me any advice please.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hello, yes I'm happy to wait, kindest regards. Aidan.
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.lpg fuel control module and valve by tank can going bad you must test with scanner to confirm failure but that is most common