Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Hi, after a night off heavy rain my volvo40 wont unlock.

Customer Question

Hi, after a night off heavy rain my volvo40 won't unlock. I had problems before and now I only have a key for the driver's door. Anything I can do?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.you problem is door wiring or at connectors in frame water goes inside and makes corrosion damages wires you will have to test wires and connections
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I check wires and connections if I can't open the car? Meanwhile I tried to break in by pushing the door release through the gap in the sealing but to no avail.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
You must open first there is no easy to say thru email