Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

only running on 4 cyl done coil pac and plugs no oil in plugs

Customer Question

only running on 4 cyl done coil pac and plugs no oil in plugs but still a bit smoky and missing
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I would like you to find answer for Volvo problem

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still not had answer to Volvo problem it has been some time know you have had all information PLEASE REPLY

THANK YOU

ALEC

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Is the vehicle setting any trouble codes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes but cant remember it is a Volvo code only Volvo can do as far as I was told will try and get code again if it will help

Yes,see if you can get the code and get back to me. Thank you.