Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a Volvo c70 and sometimes its hard to start sometimes

Customer Question

I have a Volvo c70 and sometimes its hard to start sometimes sounds rough loses all power ie fuel gauges drop to zero. and when running sometimes has no power it has no kick down the car is a Volvo c70 2.5 diesel early 2009
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,