Mike
Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Which side is cb antenna on fh4 right hand drive

Customer Question

Category: Volvo
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you .

The best method / place is to affix the antenna on the passenger side -- this is because t is furthest away from the electrics / electronics on the car - re the dash cluster etc.

It is in fact better if you can to place it at the rear of the car - as its further then away from all the electronics under the dash / engine bay etc.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.