Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

how long will i have to wait in order to get a phone number

Customer Question

how long will i have to wait in order to get a phone number so that i can explain my problem . i am not very good at typing or computers
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.

Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : reply here what info you need ?
JACUSTOMER-1p3ubqah- :

i have an intermittant fault with the radio-controlled central door locking, which works only intermittently. Even the spare key, which has hardly ever been used, works only sometimes. I took the car to my local dealer and showed them. They said that both my keys were broken internally and I had to pay £385.99 for two new ones. Neither of the new ones worked properly and I have had to book in for another visit because they could not work out what was wrong with the radio, and they want to keep the car for two whole days. When I took the old keys home I found that only one was broken - two small lugs of metal had come off the battery holder - this was OK when I changed the battery a couple of days before I took the car in. The other key was perfect. I think I'm being ripped off. A mechanic I know agrees and says that if the key was broken like the one they returned to me, it would not have worked at all.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
I have to agree I would call volvo consumer affairs and get a complaint maybe you can recover the money paid

VCUK Customer Relations
Volvo Car UK Ltd
Scandinavia House
Norreys Drive
Maidenhead
Berkshire
SL6 4FL

Switchboard phone: 01628 422522