Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

my gearbox is slow to allow speed to pickup,especially when

Customer Question

my gearbox is slow to allow speed to pickup,especially when I go around a left hand corner
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.

Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : give me more details how you drive and problem
Enes : also do you have any warrnings ?
Enes : Run this test
Enes : checking codes without scanner on p2 volvosif u want to know if there is any codes stored in any module on your p2 Volvo follow these steps 1. turn on car and close doors and clear info display of any messages by pressing read button 2. with ur foot on the brake pedal hold down the read button and hit the rear fog lamp button twice. now your car info display will read checking dtcs in vehicle and you can scroll through each module by hitting the read button until u go through every module. this method will only tell you if there is a code stored and will not give you a specific code.