Mike
Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Can a dint in drivers side door be pulled out if its above

Can a dint in drivers side door be pulled out if it's above the safety bar in the door?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you -

Most can yes-- What I suggest you do is contact the likes of this company HERE... while that may not be near you - if you use the net or local yellow pages ( or yell.com) look up Dent repair - for cars...

These people come to you - and can make 99% of dents good - and you would never know it had happened - and - for considerably less money - usually around the 50-60 £ mark....

Thats the way on this - they will give you a free estimate then go from there.

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.