Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a T5 volvo passenger rear door which is not opening

I have a T5 volvo passenger rear door which is not opening or even responding to electric transponder. Can you help help please as I cant get an MOT certificate because of this.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.

Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name isXXXXX a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : what parts you used ?
Enes : So let's say even when you unlock manually you can't open door ?
Enes : hoe about when the door is closed and you pull up the lock pin and try to lock car with remote do you hear any noise click from lock when you listen to it ?
Customer: The lock pin won't get up even if you try open it from inside the pin still doesn't stand no noise what's so ever
Enes : If you have new lock installed you will have to test wires and use wiring diagram see if all signals are going thru