Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Transmission problem on T6 american gearbox. Told replacement

Customer Question

Transmission problem on T6 american gearbox.
Told replacement is the option?
Can it be repaired? Who could do a repair?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.

Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name isXXXXX a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : repair is both worth hole inside has to be rebuilt if you gone fix it
Enes : but you can order from USA trans for less cost and install in uk
Enes : all you have to see if you gone buy new or used
Enes : I recommend new from USA it cost much less than in Uk
Enes : What is price in uk for new trans volvo ?
JACUSTOMER-5nk1taf2- :

Hi, The cost in UK I have been quoted is £4600 to fit new box ---- or reconditioned about £3300 . Do you know anyone who does recon ----or where to buy from USA ----and who can fit in UK

Enes : Best prices are in. USA
Enes : you can email price check at www.usaeuroparts.com
Enes : they ship to Europe but is hevy weight item
Enes : you can try get used in uk also
Enes : If you time please rate my answer my boss looks for your feedback from you to me to be ok or better
Enes : thank you
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name isXXXXX a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.Enes : repair is both worth hole inside has to be rebuilt if you gone fix itEnes : but you can order from USA trans for less cost and install in ukEnes : all you have to see if you gone buy new or usedEnes : I recommend new from USA it cost much less than in UkEnes : What is price in uk for new trans volvo ?JACUSTOMER-5nk1taf2- : Hi, The cost in UK I have been quoted is £4600 to fit new box ---- or reconditioned about £3300 . Do you know anyone who does recon ----or where to buy from USA ----and who can fit in UKEnes : Best prices are in. USAEnes : you can email price check at www.usaeuroparts.comEnes : they ship to Europe but is hevy weight itemEnes : you can try get used in uk alsoEnes : If you time please rate my answer my boss looks for your feedback from you to me to be ok or better