Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Hi. I have a 2004MY Volvo S60R with a factory-fit built in

Hi. I have a 2004MY Volvo S60R with a factory-fit built in phone, which has recently developed a fault in which I am unable to hear the other party although they can hear me fine. This happens in about 30% of my calls. Any thoughts?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not to worry for the moment ... I think I may have found the answer. Thank you.

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. Please let me know if you would like to close your question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Shanal ... yes, you may close this question. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name isXXXXX a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.you have that button on dash type blue tooth Motorola volvo orginal ?see link you have this type ?http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/products/XC90-Handsfree-System-with-Bluetooth--Installation-kit/1117014/30775498.html
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Enes. No, I have the factory-fit telephone which is a full function phone integral in the dash, which also has a handset in the armrest. Thank you.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
OK FOR THAT VERSION TYPE PHONE BUILT IN DASH YOU CAN TRY NEW PHONE SOFTWARE UPDATE THAT NOW ONLY CAN BE DONE AT VOLVO GARAGES WITH ACCESS TO ADVANED VOLVO SCANNER WITH SOFTWARE ACCESS FROM VOLVO
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience: 18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.