Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

when driving transmission and instrament panel lights go o

Customer Question

when driving transmission and instrament panel lights go out
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still waiting

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still waiting for you to give me some advise, this problem is getting worse and I have tried topping up transmission fluid, this has not helped. Are there any other ideas I could try?

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.what you describe is module failure that now next step is to hook up scanner test failed module most time is istrument panel it self what fails and triggers all problem . did you scan for any codes with scanner ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello enes, thank you for reply, I have been on holiday so sorry for late reply.

I will take advice and get a scanner test, this might find fault. Thank you.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
If you have few seconds if you can rate answer my boss looks for your feedback on my replys to you ! Also after feedback you can still talk and reply to me. Thank you