Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Hi ive got 2005 volvo s80 2.4 t disel automatic. The proble

Customer Question

Hi i've got 2005 volvo s80 2.4 t disel automatic. The proble i have got is gearbox stucking on drive and neutral mode and wont let me change it to parking ore reverse on drive it will drive and change all gears but them when i want to shift it to parking it will stay betwen drive and neutral again. Problem clearing it self after 30-40 min and not coming back for 24 hours and then it happens again. When it happens selector buton on leaver is not going so dip as when it working normaly. Please advise what can be an issue.

Thanks Jacob
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.

Enes :

Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.

Enes :

CAN YOU RECORD ME VIDEO OF PROBLEM WHAT YOU SEE AND FEEL SO I CAN SEE ALSO ?

JACUSTOMER-2nr7mkfh- : Hi how can i upload video for you
Enes : Use mediafire com
Enes : And send me web link after upload