Hello again -
Thank you for your reply / info - My sincere apologies that I could only just get back to you....
I should have asked which side to - but it doesn't matter really. The only difference between the two is that the car generally only has one fog bulb fitted -( a standard 5/21w bulb ) and that is on the drivers side.... so bear that in mind whichever side you are working on. I will give you diagrams / help now as follows - bear in mind that the pics are for the same - whichever side you are working on -
You have as follows:
1. Indicator lamps
2. Stop (brake) lamps
3. The upper tail lamp
4. Tail lamps
5. Back-up (reversing) lampsRemovalPreparations
See - click 0n this link HERE for diagrams.
- Fold up the floor hatch in the cargo compartment
- Unhook the floor cargo strap
- Push the floor storage compartment and hatch to one side
- Remove the corner section of the floor.
Remove the hatch on the rear side panel.
Removing the rear lamp unit - Click this link HERE
Remove 2 nuts - top / bottom of the unit = you will see them inside/ back of the unit..
Remove the tail lamp by pulling it straight back
- the bulb holder by twisting it and pulling it outwards
- the bulb/s..Removing the upper tail lamp
Click this link HERE
Remove the lower tail lamp. See Removing the lower tail lamp.
- Slacken off the 2 screws
- Remove the tail lamp.
Installing the upper tail lamp
Align the tail lamp.
Install the 2 screws.Installing the lower tail lamp Install:
- the bulb
- the bulb holder. Press the tail lamp into place
- the 2 nuts. Tighten.Finishing work
Test the function. Install:
- the hatch in the rear side panel
- the corner section in the floor
- the floor hatch in the cargo compartment.
The bulbs are all standard - if you tell the shop where you go to buy the bulbs, they will easily and accurately look up which you need in their book / computer and that will be straightforward.
Let me know if you need anything else at all --
.>> >> > ..Meantime
..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings"
for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that
You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..