Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a 2000 V70 Estate and have lost the radio code, the

Customer Question

I have a 2000 V70 Estate and have lost the radio code, the radio serial No is V00690Y1269095G how do I get the code to unlock the radio..?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I wish to continue waiting

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I still wish to continue waiting

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name isXXXXX a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.onnly way to get radio code I can give you email who contact at volvo and what they need to process your code if you like that as answer but I can't give radio codes for uk here .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please send me the email address so I can contact Volvo. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
hello you are from uk you have either call volvo dealer with vin number or you can email volvo costumer care the uk database is not shared online here is web link to volvo i just send last week the link to costumer in uk and he was able to get the code from them send all the info vin and number from radio they will answer 24-48 email http://www.volvocars.com/uk/top/about/corporate/Pages/_customer_relations_contact.aspxBest send email to all at same time one of them will [email protected]@[email protected]@dmt.caEdited PM CST
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Do you need more help ?