Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Doors will not open on my Volvo

Customer Question

The battery has died on my S80, I have tried both keys to open the door and boot but neither will work. How can I open the car to charge the battery?The car is a 2002 model, The keys will not turn in either the boot lock or the door lock.

Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not yet I think I will have my money back. What a poor service

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like my money back, no one has answered my question! Very poor service which will be logged and reported