Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a Volvo C30 If I go out with my dog how can I disable

Customer Question

I have a Volvo C30 If I go out with my dog how can I disable the internal movement sensors if the dog is left in the car and then reset it when back home
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.no easy way to that only way is to install software to remove motion sensor from car complete at volvo garage they can only reporgram remove that function if you like that is only way to do it