Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

i have a volvo v70 2.4cc with fault code 6805 boost pressure

Customer Question

i have a volvo v70 2.4cc with fault code 6805 boost pressure control faulty flow and it comes up on dash service required which then puts car in a limp mode and a significant loss of power. have removed the turbo and freed of the fins inside thinking this could be the problem but problem still there im open to idiers what i can try next
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

unable to sort my problem out still waiting for a answer

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.did you try new turbo control valve to relace ?