Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a VW Touran, and I have put one of the headrests on

Customer Question

I have a VW Touran, and I have put one of the headrest's on backwards and it's now stuck.

Pushing the release button has no effect, the head rest will not even budge

Any idea's on how to get it out???
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

The only thing that can be done when this happens is the head rest will have to be forced/pried off as the locking notch is stuck on the head rest arms.