Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

06 volvo s40 2.4 d5............I have problem with the fault

06 volvo s40 2.4 d5............I have problem with the fault codes, what is happening is on thursday am on the way home from work I lost power, the computer was telling me I had no anti-skid control/ imobliser coming on/engine management system/brake failure stop.I had a new battery fitted and seamed to cure the problems until today when all the codes came up again no power +++++
Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : what fault codes you get ?
Customer:

Hi,the codes are,immobiliser coming on which cuts my power,anti-skid control off,brake failure ,engine management system service needed.I had this car fully serviced + cam belt changed in november 2013 and the engine management service message keeps coming up.My garage cleared the fault codes and every thing was ok for 4 days then the engine management message came on again,my garage wants to change the air mass meter in the air cleaner..................rgds