Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Volvo c70 the drivers window wont work unless I open all four

Customer Question

Volvo c70 the drivers window won't work unless I open all four windows at once. I have just picked the car up from some body work , but can't really see how this is connected. Also light on showing boot open despite giving it a good slam !
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.you must volvo scanner and reprogram all window position after you that you will get also auto function up down but the memory gets lost with time to fid you hook up advanced scanner send reset and re calibrate each door position