Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

The engine service required has come on a couple of times

The 'engine service required' has come on a couple of times while driving, I think when accelerating to higher revs. Has not come on when driving under 3.500 on last 2 drives. (In the middle of Italy on holiday nearest Volvo dealership garage 100 miles away). Can I drive back to UK before getting engine checked? Will AA be able to resolve problem.
Thanks for any advice
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : you can drive so long light is not flashing or engine runs rough you can drive
Enes : you maybe have failed sensor or even loose gas cap
Enes : Aa can help much when you get back to uk go to volvo dealer garage and scann for codes