Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

2005 Volvo s40 - can I have a faulty anti-skid function di

Customer Question

2005 Volvo s40 - can I have a faulty anti-skid function disabled
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question. You cant turn off anti skid is part of abs brake module program and functins , but you can drive the car normal nothing will have still have regular brakes only you would not have anti skid function . but it cant be turned off function disabled