Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I am moving to France. can the lights on my XC60, Xenon

I am moving to France. can the lights on my XC60, Bi Xenon active bending, be changed from default LH traffic to default RH traffic to prevent me from having to change them over every time I start the car?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am prepared to continue waiting in the hope that someone will be able to provide an answer in the next 24 hours.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close the question. I have found a partial solution myself which will work for now.

Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.you can do that with a software at volvo garage in the country you going each country has slight different software by volvo garages so you can change that only with software program with volvo scsnner
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience: 18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.