Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

My 2010 Golf 2.0 tdi began flashing engine maintenance light

Customer Question

My 2010 Golf 2.0 tdi began flashing engine maintenance light while I was miles from anywhere in the wilds of northern Scotland. I decided to go for home and got in ok but the ooomph was gone and she was a bit sluggish. I know Im supposed to drive her at 70mph sometimes, but the speed limit here is 60 for about 200 miles, so I cant do that too often. This light came on once before while I was en route for her to be serviced, and the garage found no problem and she has been fine since then (May) I cant get to a garage now, and need her for long journey Monday morning (guess I'd better cancel) Any ideas please?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im sorry to see you have had a wait... it looks as though your question was listed in the wrong section - Volvo, hence the delay...

If you do still require help with this - please do let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.......................................