Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Volvo XC90 which was recalled and repaired

Customer Question

Hi I have a Volvo XC90 which was recalled and repaired I bought it in 2010 and it was recalled in 2011 and fixed. Recently the powersteering failed whilst I was driving. there was a loud noise followed by the steering wheel going very heavy and a brown substance trailing from under the car. Can I ask why this has happened now if the recall fault was fixed in 2011. What is the probability of it happening again?? My car has only done 34,000 and so far has had an engine oil leak problems with the throttle/swirl?

Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am still waiting? I am okay to wait another day
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not had an answer and would like a refund please.