Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have Volvo Penta MD 4 diesel engine. There is a hole in

Customer Question

I have Volvo Penta MD 4 diesel engine. There is a hole in thte exhaust manifold. How can I find a new or stainelss steel spare part? BR, Markku XXXXXX XXXXX, Finland

Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Markku,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Shantal,

I have not found any answers to my questions. Please continue looking for a professional manifacturer.

BR, Markku

Hello Markku,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Shantal,

Please continue to find a professional manifactuer of my Volvo Penta MD 4 exhaust manifold including a gasket set.

BR, Markku

Hello Markku,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Shantal,

I think that it is better to close my question, because you could not find any help for me.

BR, Markku XXXXXXX