Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I HAVE A 1996 VOLVO V70 2.5 TSE AFTER APPLYING THE FOOT

Customer Question

I HAVE A 1996 VOLVO V70 2.5 TSE AFTER APPLYING THE FOOT BRAKE AND ON RELEASE A VIBRATING WHIRRING SOUND CAN BE HEARD WHICH IS THEN SILENCED BY MY APPLYING THE BRAKE PEDAL AGAIN - THERE HAS BEEN A SUGGESTION IT WOULD BE EXPENSIVE TO TRY AND TRACK THIS DOWN AS IT IS NOT APPARENT WHAT EXACTLY IT COULD BE ? HAS THIS BEEN REPORTED BEFORE AND IF SO WHAT WAS THE CAUSE PLSE

THE PEDAL FEELS LIKE A BLOCK WHEN THE WHIRRING SOUND IS PRESENT THEN REVERTS BACK AS NORMAL

Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal

no I have not found the answer to my problem - I am patiently waiting for

one of your technicians to respond - I thought 'Gregg' who was apparently on line on Sunday was going to answer this ??

I await your technicians response

Patrick

Hello Patrick,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantel

I am still waiting a reply from your technicians to my problem I cannot believe it is taking this long to resolve ??? As for my "charges" I will not be happy if you debit my account without giving me a "satisfactory" answer first. Your ad does state " you will be debited IF our answer is "satisfactory" or words very close to from memory

Patrick

Hello Patrick,
Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.