Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

hi Enes i have a volvo V50 2005 2.0 diesel and last night

Customer Question

hi Enes
i have a volvo V50 2005 2.0 diesel and last night the warning triangle came on and the airbag warning light? we also had the seat belt warning alarm sounding as we drove off, we also noticed that the electric windows and mirrors were not working, after about 5 miles it all returned to normal.
this morning my wife got in the car to go to work and the same thing happened and again about 5 miles along the road all returned to normal???
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is*****'m a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.it can problem with seat pressure sensor for air bag or seat belt it self but you must run scanner to know for sure what part is bad . i can help you if you havefault codes more how to fault trace it