Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

xc90 'AWD disabled'.

Customer Question

My xc90 is displaying 'AWD disabled'. It is 3 years old and has 25000 miles on the clock. Is this usual, and what does it suggest is the issue?

Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.what that indicates system for awd in most part is controlled electronicly so one of your controll sensors or electric oil pump fails and can create that message on display !