Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I keep loosing all my dash lights and instruments, very nerve

I keep loosing all my dash lights and instruments, very nerve racking on the motorway in the dark. Is there a simple , cheap fix ....????
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue checking

Rick......

Hello Rick,
Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Rick,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue.....

Rick....

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue......

Rick

Hello Rick,
Thank you for your patience, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. Appreciate your efforts....

Rick

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.as I read your problem is common i have seen that a lot most the time is bad iatrument panel itt self internal circuit board fails you or you have bad main cem module both of this require software to be installed if they get replaced or they willl orb worl. Ow ton ell which onev ac aft oh will have to hook up advanced scanner if you have lot codes stored in so called dim module you. Replace than a instrument panel what is most the time the problem
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience: 18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.