Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

my v50 20d 2007 model cut out and reduced engine to tick over

my v50 20d 2007 model cut out and reduced engine to tick over intermitent messages read anti skid needs servive,brake failure stop safely .my local garage cannot find any fault on diagnosticscan you help me outwith a possible remedy
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.your garage can't hep you it must be diagnosed with advsnvedcsvsnner just for volvo and that can give you better idea with diagnostic
But it looks what you describe can be a bad abs module or. Cem module both this parts require software after you install them new but software is only access by volvo dealer garages authorized by volvo. So you will have to do that and it loks on of your abs or. Cem module is failing
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. Thank you.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/volvo/8udd5-v50-20d-2007-model-cut-reduced-engine-tick.html?src=pql&sso=1#ixzz3OQp65UYT
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience: 18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.