Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

there enes, weve got a xc90 2011, 25000 miles and the awd

Customer Question

hi there enes, weve got a xc90 2011, 25000 miles and the awd disabled, service required message has come up?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : most the time awd oil pump bad or awd oil pressure sensor
Enes : but you will have to use a scanner to know better what is failed
Enes : there is no other way to tell but what listed above is what fails on that model a lot freqent
Enes : .
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi,

how much typically broken down by parts and labour for

awd oil pump

awd oil presure sensor

thanks

Sean

Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Oil pump is parts and labor $920
Pressure sensor and labor $380
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
If you have more question feel free to reply back if you can also rate answer my boss looks for your feedback from you to me thank you