Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I bought a 1.6 C30 80,000 mile at christmas. acouple of

I bought a 1.6 C30 80,000 mile at christmas. acouple of weeks ago the engine warning light came on. This eventually led to the DPF being replace. It now has an intermittent fault where it loses power when accelerating. any ideas what the problem might be?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Enes : and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : you can have a new problem right now I'm in last time you had the form of a DPF but no you can have problem on that model mas airflow sensor fails a lot Or throtlr body dirty or in gas pedal position sensor to say correctly what you have bad would be to hook up the advanced diagnostics going to end up what are having S problem
Customer:

Will the diagnostics work even though and Is a new mass airflow sensor an expensive item?

Enes : Maf sensor cost. 450 euros
Enes : Diagnostic can help to double check maf sensor
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.