Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have just purchased a 2002 Volvo S60 T S. While driving

Customer Question

I have just purchased a 2002 Volvo S60 T S. While driving it, the 'Fault In Emissions System' light has activated and is now flashing. The engine feels like it is missing. Is this an easy fault to rectify or is it going to cost me a lot of money?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Enes : and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : if is flashing that indicates misfire
Enes : most the time ignition could are bad you have 5 could each coil cost $98x5 you replace best all at same time and new spark plugs
Enes : with labor it will cost $250
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.