Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a 2.0L Diesel C70, it keeps going into some kind of

I have a 2.0L Diesel C70, it keeps going into some kind of "engine safe" mode, Cruise control becomes inoperative and acceleration very laboured and slow.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Enes : and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : thAt happens when engine control sensor fails and can't control the engine and than it goes in emergency mode
Enes : you will have to use diagnostic scanner now to talk to car and see error codes
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.