Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Volvo Central Electronic Module CEM Removal Procedure

Customer Question

Volvo Central Electronic Module CEM Removal Procedure for S60 turbo petrol 2001?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : Can you take look here at my co worker he put good picture is a s80 but is same cem module on s60
Enes : http://www.justanswer.com/volvo/5dzhn-volvo-s80-headlights-wont-work-the-hi-beams-do-checked.html
Enes : You see at end of that link good you need
Enes : Please don't forget if can rate answer positive you can still talk to me after you rate so you know. Thank tku
Enes : you
JACUSTOMER-2aryusbj- :

hi.i tried to open the HTTP what you sent to me ,but doesn't work. thank you

Enes : Ok try this
Enes : http://xemodex.com/us/pdf/xemodex-cem-removal-99-04.pdf
Enes : Let me know if that is ok and if you can also pl was take second rate the answer m boss looks for your feedback to be ok from you to me. Thanks you can follow up even after ratting
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Did you get info now this time