Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

new clutch fitted and flywheel ,pedal has a lot of travel before

new clutch fitted and flywheel ,pedal has a lot of travel before engageing does not feel right.what may be wrong,system has been bled & pressure tested.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : bleeding on that car can. Take up to 45 min manual bleed pumping clutch pedal and bleed
Enes : if that don't help every time you do clutch is recommend you install new sleeve cylinder what inside next to clutch plate
Enes : if bleeding don't help bring pedal pressure up you will have to take out trans and replace that cylinder