Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

has any one had a problem with a v50 indicator were it wants

Hi has any one had a problem with a v50 indicator were it wants to have the right hand side indicator stay on even when it is cancelled. If you turn left it works ok but when it cancels it starts flashing the right hand side again so you have to hold it down with a little pressure to stop it I tried a different stalk from a breakers yard and still same problem.
Thanks Donald
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : if you tried new stalk and still same problem. Thsn you must try module that where the stalk mounts and wiring gets plugged that is module that you can't swap from another due to it has to be programmed. With software only for one car