Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

After starting engine, revs settle 850rpm, and the when you

Customer Question

After starting engine, revs settle 850rpm, and the when you press throttle nothing happens switch off and try again then sometimes the revs will go up to full revs?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Enes : Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.
Enes : did you monitor throttle response in scanner. You can have bad gas pedal sensor or bad throtle
Enes : But you must use scanner to run full. Testing and record any error codes
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.