Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have replaced my dpf and pressure sensor, but the message

I have replaced my dpf and pressure sensor, but the message keeps re-appearing and the car goes into limp mode. please help
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here my name is***** a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try today to answer your question.if you go new sensor and clear and still comes back then it can problem at dpf clogged and now building high temperature so you will have to take to shop volvo garage and try using dpf cleaner machine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

new dpf fitted, system reset, still showing 'soot filter full' after 50 miles.

Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Did you use volvo scanner they can request deeper reset and maybe software update but that can only volvo grave do